Thursday, April 24, 2008

37 friends but only a few passed the quiz!


Failed the quiz?


Hi,

I count now 37 friends registered but only 13 have passed the quiz. I would like to remind you that:

1 - If you fail the poker quiz you will have to wait 24 hours to repeat it
2 - You have 1 hour to do the poker quiz and you can go and look for the answers while you do it but I strongly suggest you read the articles before
3 - If you want to skip the study part send me an email to tuktukbkk@gmail.com and I might help you with some of the answers :)

Good news is that already 7 friends have received their initial 50 USD and they will soon start playing towards the first goal of 15 points to receive extra 5 USD from me. Here are the latest statistics:


Tuktuk poker model statistics

As a suggestion I recommend you to start with the lower limit tables so that you can earn points without being over exposed to lose your initial 50 USD. Good luck at the tables!

Best regards,
Tuk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved