Saturday, May 10, 2008

First Payments!


First payment

Congratulations to the first 2 friends that have received the money back. Remember "JivaMyNiva"? Well we was the first to receive the initial 50$ and now after completing 112 points he contacted me and he received the additional 12.5$ that I give back. He also left me this feedback on a comment to my previous post that I would like to share with you:

"I just wanted to say thanks for the $50 sponsorship. I will surely refer my poker buddies to your site to take the test and get their sponsorship. Thanks again!"

And here is the proof of payment to the site he selected - Full Tilt:

Full Tilt Payment

The other friend who received the money was "MiTBR" who reached 15 points and received 5$ back. He requested the payment on Pokerstars and here is the proof of payment:

PokerStars Payment
Congratulations to you both and I hope you can continue your efforts to reach the next level of strategypoints!

Best regards,
Tuk

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved