Monday, June 1, 2009

Back to Poker! Update of the TukTuk Poker model statistics


poker money $100 bills
Hi,

I finally managed to find some time to update the statistics and I can tell you that the tuktuk poker model keeps on rocking!

Even during this extensive period of time that I was not so active promoting the tuktuk poker model a lot of friends still registered and collected their free money. A total of $18,3985.00 is being played everyday by you!

Please consider the updated statistics up to May 2009:

TukTuk Poker statistics May 2009

I would like to also update you on the special promotion I have been running from the start of this blog. The first top 10 will receive the full TAF money back i.e. $100 gaining a total of $250!

Here is the update of the top 10 players:

TukTuk Poker top 10 promotion May 2009

As you can see there are still 2 places open and actually a lot of you are really close to get to the 5000 strategypoint mark! Keep on playing and I wish you good luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved