Monday, June 8, 2009

And to finish the weekend $216 + $959!!!


Poker Money
He! He! 3rd post of the weekend :)

To finish the weekend in style I made it another 1st place on a sit and go of $4.00+$0.40 winning $216 and I completely went overboard on my BRM and decided to play the pokerstars Sunday Warm-up with a buy in of $200+$15 with a guaranteed prize on $750,000. I managed to end up on 100th out of 3996 registered players and make a total of $959.05!!! Here is the prove:

My 3rd big poker tournament victory

All in all because I have played a lot of tournaments I end up the weekend with a profit of almost $3000!!! I think I could go pro :) Unfortunately now is time to stop dreaming and get back to reality. Tomorrow another day in the office.

I really enjoyed this weekend and because my family is out I could dedicate myself %200 to poker and showed good results. I'm looking forward for my next window of opportunity to continue playing!

2 comments:

S1ndr0me on June 24, 2009 at 9:31 AM said...

well done on your recent wins. I saw your posts on PS.com
don't blow that nice new roll :-)

Adi on August 6, 2009 at 7:29 PM said...

Congrats man !! You did really nice.
Came across from entrecard . Hav dropped my card .Please return the favour by visiting and commenting ..
Keep Rockin !!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved