Saturday, August 21, 2010

46. How much money can you make with VIP Stellar rewards in one year?


46. How much money can you make with VIP Stellar rewards in one year?

Answer: $1,000


Following the suggestions from my visitors I have now available one single file with all the answers for the WCOOP Pokerstars Quiz 2010. If you would like to receive it please send me a quick email to tuktukbkk@gmail.com

It took me almost 2 days to get all the information for the 100 questions... If you feel that you would like to thank me somehow for the time I save you a good idea would be to transfer 1$ or more to my pokerstars account. My player ID is tuktukbkk - Thank you!

Looking for options to play poker for free? Go to freepokermoneyonline.com!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved