Sunday, August 22, 2010

97. How many UK players won bracelets in WCOOP 2009?


ATTENTION POKERSTARS CHANGED THE ANSWER TO 1 QUESTION in the middle of the Quiz!!!

When I submitted my questionnaire on Saturday the answer to the question 97. How many UK players won bracelets in WCOOP 2009?
was 4. I received an email from one visitor saying that it is 2 and that they received 4 as being incorrect.

Please change the answer to 2

Im really sorry for this but Im going to kill PokerStars for changing the answers in the middle of the Quiz!

I hope you can still change your answer in time.

I have updated the file with all the answers accordingly. Feel free to request a copy to tuktukbkk@gmail.com

It took me almost 2 days to get all the information for the 100 questions... If you feel that you would like to thank me somehow for the time I save you a good idea would be to transfer 1$ or more to my pokerstars account. My player ID is tuktukbkk - Thank you!

Looking for options to play poker for free? Go to freepokermoneyonline.com!

1 comments:

Unknown on August 22, 2010 at 9:24 PM said...

The answer is 4

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved